Meet Dr. & Mrs. James J Blado
Dr. James J. Blado attended Tomah High School and then Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin for his Liberal Arts Education & Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree in General Dentistry. He served as a Lieutenant in the USN, Navy Dental Corps, on the USS Klondike, AR-22, from June 1965 - July 1967, West Pac - Viet Nam: San Diego, CA; Long Beach, CA; Hawaii; Yakuoska, Japan, Subic Bay, Philippines, Kaohsiung, Taiwan; Hong Kong.
Doc Jim's entire professional career has embraced a passion for everyone having health for all dental structures. Prevention helps everyone have a white beautiful smile, prevent chronic dental disease, eliminate costly dental services and save a lot of money over a lifetime. Preventive dentistry adheres to the Dr. Robert Barkely, DDS comprehensive preventive dentistry philosophy creating a genre for people to realize their health excellence dreams. For over 45 years, Dr. James J Blado has been a strong advocate for the practice of preventive dentistry. Think of Winning Smiles Dentistry's preventive general dentistry practice as a complete and comprehensive dental healthcare center...from A-Z
Dr. Blado's interests outside of the dental profession include reading, writing, ongoing education courses, traveling, water-color & acrylic painting, photography, stained glass artistry, speaking engagements, community participation and spending time with his wife Carol, family and friends.
Doc Jim and Carol, find Tomah a great place to live, work, raise a family, and to enjoy. They are natives of Tomah and currently enjoy the empty nester phase of life. They have four daughters, three sons-in-law and eight grandchildren.
Red Rose of Tomah
Dr. James J. Blado's
Cosmetic, Restorative, Preventive Dentistry
1. Helping people end the costly chronic to acute dental diseases of tooth decay, gum disease & worn dentitions once and for all; families can then save enormous amounts of money over a lifetime!
2. Helping people prevent dental problems; families can then save enormous amounts of money over a lifetime!
3. Helping people live with optimal health for ALL dental structures; families can then save enormous amounts of money over a lifetime!
4. Helping the public have a beautiful sparkling white smile for a lifetime---The Perfect Healthy LUMISmile!
5. Helping communities learn more about the most recent optimal dental healthcare advancements available to mankind today using Winning Smiles Dentistry's The Learning Center!
6. Providing the population with customer service excellence, caring, kindness & skilled professional services---within everyones reach!